This colourful and popular tote bag depicts the scene where Fernando and Judith get caught in yellow string, and imagine the worst … from the children’s book “Fernando Invents Socks!” (A Gripping Story About the Perils of Ocean Trash) at tadpohl.com.
It shows Fernando (a penguin) and Judith (his couch-surfing-bestie-chicken) imagining themselves ending up in a soup-can of Sea-lion’s stew if they don’t manage to escape the ocean junk polluting their beach.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location